Terms & Conditions
Julianna Jay is passionate about assisting and supporting people in positively changing their lives. She does this by offering mentorships, sessions, information, and advice as an Intuitive Coach. The advice and information she offers on this website is based exclusive her experience. She makes no promises regarding the accuracy, relevance and quality of the information and the methods used in her work. She is not a medical or health practitioner. She does not conduct any medical or psychotherapeutic work or diagnoses, rather she offers her clients a spiritual perspective to aid them in their self-healing and self-empowerment.
When you use our site, there are a number of ways in which you provide information, and other data to us. By using this site or via social media interaction, you consent to us processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below. The types of personal data you provide to us may include:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and mobile or another phone number)
- Age or date of birth
- Username and password, nickname/screen name
- Payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, and card security code)
- Shipping and billing information (such as delivery address, and billing address)
- Purchase history
We may use your information to:
- Send you our newsletters from time to time.
- Make payments for the purchase of goods & services.
- Ensure that content form our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- Notify you about changes to our service.
If you do not want us to use your information for marketing purposes, please inform us by writing to email@example.com
If you do not want to receive information from our carefully selected third parties about goods or services that may be of interest to you, please inform us by writing to Juliannasignposts@gmail.com
Legal Basis for Our Use of the Information
We will use the information you provide for the above purposes if:
- it is necessary to perform a contract to which you are party (e.g., to process your payment and deliver the products you have ordered); or
- we have obtained your consent; or if
- we have a legitimate interest in doing so (including a legitimate interest in performing marketing activities, research activities, data analytics, internal administration functions, processing and enforcing legal claims and conducting our business in compliance with all applicable laws, relevant industry standards and our policies).
All information you provide to us is stored in our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
We take your privacy very seriously, and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to our site is sent at your own risk.
Disclosure of your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies (which means our subsidiaries), our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985) and also to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets;
- If we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may also use third-party platforms, including platforms operated by social networks, such as Google, Facebook and Pinterest, to show you interest-based ads. To opt-out of these ads, you must change your preferences by clicking on the cookie control tool above and unselect the “targeting” setting. These platforms may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review.
Your rights in relation to personal data
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to Juliannasignposts@gmail.com. We will always correct or delete any data once made aware of the request as such. If you would like to remove your data from our records please contact me Juliannasignposts@gmail.com.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the JuliannaJay.com website (the “Service”) operated by Julianna Jay
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using any part of the WEBSITE, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of these Agreements. If you disagree with any part of the terms of the agreements, then you may not access the website or use the service.
For enquiries relating to the kind of videos to be uploaded and the services we render on Julianna Jay, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Site Ownership and Usage
Julianna Jay reserves the complete ownership of this website and its content which includes but may not be limited to advertisement, marketing, audios, images, designs, software, text, computer code, artwork, photographs, music, audio-visual and any other material.
Julianna Jay ownership rights are protected by the domestic and international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. Reproduction and usage of the content, without prior written consent of Julianna Jay, in any form or manner is prohibited and may result in strict legal action.
Provision of Service
This sets out the basic obligation of Julianna Jay to render services which are part of the agreement. If any changes need to be done by client or the user of our website then, the wording will need to be changed slightly or else this point can dealt with in the Schedule.
Julianna Jay runs and manages an incredibly, efficient and effective Platform where we help people connect with their intuition and follow what lights them up in order to live wonderful lives both personally and professionally.
Meanwhile, all content provided on JuliannaJay.com is for informational purposes only. Julianna Jay makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
Julianna Jay will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor the availability of this information. Julianna Jay will not be liable for any losses, injuries or damages from the display or use of this information.
It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this Website. However, particular areas of this Website will only be available only if you have registered by inputting your name and your email.
Julianna Jay may require you to create an account, in which case you are advised to keep your username and password highly confidential. You are responsible for any kind of activity associated with the account you created.
In case of unauthorised usage, you are required to notify us as soon as possible. We are not to be held responsible for any kind of loss suffered due to unauthorised usage of your account due to your failure to maintain the confidentiality of account information.
We collect your details in order to:
- Send information: respond to enquiries, and/or other requests or questions;
- Process requests and to send information and updates pertaining to your request. However, you must provide us with the complete and accurate details;
- We may also send you additional information related to our service, Fees and Charges, Payments and Change of Service.
How safe is our user’s information?
The information supplied by those surfing our website are very much safe and secured on our database.
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor Provided Materials
When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- For which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- That is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may case annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- Which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
Julianna Jay does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information’s, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information’s or any other material displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information’s or offer in connection with the services herein.
You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any materials shall be at your sole risk. Julianna Jay reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the service or materials on our website.
Links To And From Other Websites
- Throughout this Website, you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that Julianna Jay endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wish to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- You do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products or another party, unless this has been agreed with us in writing:
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- The website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content, or content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this Website in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
- Under no circumstances will Julianna Jay be responsible or liable for financial or other loss or damaged caused by the failure or use or misuse of our website.
- If maintenance contract is signed by Julianna Jay will ensure that data on their site is regularly backed up manually and that a contingency plan is in place to minimize possible losses as a result of software failure.
- Unfortunately malicious software, spy-ware, viruses and website hacking are common threats and Julianna Jay cannot be held responsible for problems that develop on completed sites as a result of such illegal activity.
Supply of Materials
The users of our website are to supply all information required for Julianna Jay to complete the demand accordance with the agreed specification. Such information may include, but are not limited to, photographs, written-copy and other Printed materials.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provisions of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
Terms and Conditions Changes
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect as indicated above. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms, please stop using the Service.
- More so, we reserve the right to be able to terminate access to certain users, if these users abuse our website;
- NOTICE: We still want to make it clear here that the content, logo, video or, visual design etc and trademarks are exclusive property of Julianna Jay. Unauthorised usage of these trademarks, for any purpose or in connection to a product or service not associated with JuliannaJay.com is strictly prohibited.
If you are interested in usage of any part of this website, you can request our consent by sending an email to: Juliannasignposts@gmail.com
For Questions or Comments, Contact Us
If you have any questions, concerns, comments or complaints regarding these Terms and Conditions and/or our collection of use of personal information, or if you wish us to stop processing your personal information for any particular purpose or purposes, then please contact: Juliannasignposts@gmail.com
Refund and Cancellation Policy
We handle refunds and cancellations on a case-by-case basis with the ultimate objective of satisfying the customers. We stand by our goods and services and want customers to be satisfied with them. We’ll always do our best to take care of customers. Our philosophy is to deal with them fairly and reasonably.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. We believe in the quality of our products and so may request proof that you have used it. We do not issue refunds for change of mind.
We handle all cancellations on a case-by-case basis and request 14 days notice for any cancellations.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us at JuliannaJay.com